Thursday, April 9, 2015

Who I Am


This blog has also gotten a few inquiries and heard some murmurings on social media that speculated about whether I was tied to the blog Montclair Schools Watch. While I’ll cop to being a bit of a copycat after watching their blog, I don’t know them or have any ties to them, or even agree with them on most things. My own beliefs around what we should do with our schools seem to be pretty different than theirs (significantly so, from what I can tell), and I disagree with them and the people they support.

My own interests are more focused on town governance, good governance, development, and media accountability. These are areas where I feel like there hasn’t been nearly enough scrutiny on the system, and where the media attention has been weak. That’s what I intend to blog about. That said, if you have any good tips on problems or corruption present in the schools, or anywhere else, please don’t hesitate to send them my way: montclairsdirtylaundry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment